Node Description and Purpose:
The Note node allows you to show text notes in the network view. This might be handy for reminding yourself what some part of the network is doing or for giving instructions to people you're sharing a file with.
You can enter text for the note by opening the node's param view and using the big text field. If not all of the Note text can be displayed in the note box in the network view then there will be an ellipsis (…) in the bottom left corner. You can see more text by resizing the node or zooming into the network.
Node Type: Other
- Text field: The text field right below the Name field is where you enter the note text.
- Text Colour: This parameter lets you choose the colour for the text displayed in the network view.
- Use custom text size: Check this checkbox to use a custom size for note text, rather than the default size.
- Custom text size: This parameter sets the custom text size. The checkbox above needs to be checked for the custom size to be used.
- Colour: This sets the colour for the note box in the network view.
A single object or device in the node network which generates or modifies data and may accept input data or create output data or both, depending on its function. Nodes usually have their own settings which control the data they create or how they modify data passing through them. Nodes are connected together in a network to perform work in a network-based user interface. In Terragen 2 nodes are connected together to describe a scene.
A parameter is an individual setting in a node parameter view which controls some aspect of the node.