Render - Sequence-Output Tab
The Sequence/Output Tab contains settings which relate to the images and geometry output during rendering, as well as allowing you to render animation sequences. Please note that you need Terragen 2 with Animation to render animation sequences.
- Output image filename: TBC
- Extra output images: You can use this param to specify additional images to be generated during rendering, such as an alpha image. TBC
- Micro exporter: Check this param and assign a micro exporter node to export rendered scene geometry.
- Sequence first: Set the first frame rendered in an animation sequence.
- Sequence last: Set the last frame rendered in an animation sequence.
- Sequence step: Sets the step between frames in animation sequence. For example if you want to render every fifth frame in a sequence set this to 5.
- Render sequence: Click this button to start rendering an animation sequence.
Back to: Render
A single object or device in the node network which generates or modifies data and may accept input data or create output data or both, depending on its function. Nodes usually have their own settings which control the data they create or how they modify data passing through them. Nodes are connected together in a network to perform work in a network-based user interface. In Terragen 2 nodes are connected together to describe a scene.