Terragen Preferences - Interface Colours Panel
The Interface Colours preference panel lets you customise the colour of certain elements used in the TG3 user interface.
Please note: Some settings related to colours used in the network view, or node network, are handled in the Network View preference panel.
Item: This popup lets you choose the interface element to change the colour of. Here is a list of the options with a description of each:
- Animated parameter text: This is the colour for the text fields of animated parameters, when that parameter is not on a keyframe.
- Keyframed parameter text: This is the colour for the text fields of animated parameters, when that parameter is on a keyframe.
- 3D Preview camera path: This is the colour used for the path of an animated camera in the 3D Preview.
- 3D Preview Depth-of-field: This is the colour used for the Depth-of-field preview in the 3D Preview.
- Edit colour (colour button): Clicking this button opens the colour picker, which lets you changed the colour of the interface element selected in the popup above.
- Item Description: This text displays a description of the interface element selected in the Item popup.
A single object or device in the node network which generates or modifies data and may accept input data or create output data or both, depending on its function. Nodes usually have their own settings which control the data they create or how they modify data passing through them. Nodes are connected together in a network to perform work in a network-based user interface. In Terragen 2 nodes are connected together to describe a scene.
A parameter is an individual setting in a node parameter view which controls some aspect of the node.