Terragen Preferences - Interface Colours Panel
The Interface Colours preference panel lets you customise the colour of certain elements used in the TG3 user interface.
Please note: Some settings related to colours used in the network view, or node network, are handled in the Network View preference panel.
Item: This popup lets you choose the interface element to change the colour of. Here is a list of the options with a description of each:
- Animated parameter text: This is the colour for the text fields of animated parameters, when that parameter is not on a keyframe.
- Keyframed parameter text: This is the colour for the text fields of animated parameters, when that parameter is on a keyframe.
- 3D Preview camera path: This is the colour used for the path of an animated camera in the 3D Preview.
- 3D Preview Depth-of-field: This is the colour used for the Depth-of-field preview in the 3D Preview.
- Edit colour (colour button): Clicking this button opens the colour picker, which lets you changed the colour of the interface element selected in the popup above.
- Item Description: This text displays a description of the interface element selected in the Item popup.
A parameter is an individual setting in a node parameter view which controls some aspect of the node.