From Planetside Software Wiki
- 01:08, 19 October 2018 Main Window User Interface Elements (hist) [2,357 bytes] BFlasher (Created page with "The Terragen user interface (UI) is based around multiple “layouts,” tabs that are accessed through buttons in the top toolbar. Each layout consists of tools and functiona...")
- 20:08, 18 October 2018 Top Toolbar (hist) [576 bytes] BFlasher (Created page with "border|900px|The top toolbar <br><br> The top toolbar holds standard New, Open, and Save buttons on the left. If you click and hold the Save butto...")
- 21:22, 8 October 2018 Shaders (hist) [2,316 bytes] BFlasher (Created page with "Shaders are a familiar concept in the computer graphics industry and are used in many other 3D applications. Fundamentally, a “shader” does just what the name implies –...")
- 21:08, 8 October 2018 Terragen Conventions (hist) [363 bytes] BFlasher (Created page with "Although Terragen sticks to the conventions of other 3D applications where possible to maintain consistency and familiarity, certain defaults and settings are unique to Terrag...")
- 19:33, 8 October 2018 What is Terragen? (hist) [4,134 bytes] BFlasher (Created page with "== About Terragen == Terragen is a powerful application dedicated to rendering and animating natural environments both highly realistic and fantastic. It represents more than...")
- 18:34, 8 October 2018 Main Page Revamp Draft (hist) [7,521 bytes] BFlasher (Created page with "== Welcome to the Planetside Software Wiki == '''This is the primary documentation repository for Planetside Software's Terragen environment modeling and rendering products,...")
- 19:04, 26 September 2018 Tutorial 2: Adding a Lake (hist) [12,566 bytes] BFlasher (Created page with "== Introduction == This tutorial will walk you through adding a lake to a scene in Terragen. Conveniently, lakes have their own dedicated object in Terragen, so we’ll just b...") originally created as "Tutorial Water Object"
- 22:52, 25 September 2018 The Default Scene Explained (hist) [13,497 bytes] JavaJones (Created page with "When you open Terragen, you will immediately see a terrain with a simple mountain in front of you and a flat area closer to the camera. This is the Default Scene. It is intend...")
- 22:39, 6 August 2018 Tutorial 1: Creating Your First Scene (hist) [32,176 bytes] BFlasher (Created page with "== Introduction == Welcome to Terragen! This guide will walk you through creating and rendering your first scene. It will give you a good grounding in many of the basic tools...") originally created as "Creating Your First Scene"
- 22:08, 6 August 2018 Scratchpad (hist) [260 bytes] JavaJones (Created page with "Files: File:luminos-sea2-edit-lens-low.jpg File:20171222_171116.jpg Links: *File:luminos-sea2-edit-lens-low.jpg *File:20171222_171116.jpg Gallery: <gallery...")