Preferences - Network View Panel
From Planetside Software Wiki
The Network View preference panel lets you change preferences related to the network view, also known as the node network.
- Use line smoothing: If this is checked, the network view will draw its lines so they look smooth, or antialiased. This is off by default on Windows, as it can slow things down a bit on that platform. The Mac doesn't seem to have this problem, so it is on by default in the Mac version.
- Clip node label text to node box: If this checkbox is checked the node label text is clipped to fit inside the node box. If it is unchecked the text width is not limited to the size of the node box.
- Colours: The settings in the Colours section all relate to colours used in the network view.
- Background colour (colour button): Clicking this button opens the colour picker, which lets you choose the colour used for the network view background.
- Automatically choose connection colour: If this is checked then whenever you change the background colour Terragen automatically chooses a colour for the node connection lines. If you would prefer to use a different colour, uncheck this setting and the "Connection colour" colour button will be enabled.
- Connection colour (colour button): Clicking this button opens a colour picker which lets you change the colour used for the node connection lines. This button is only enabled if the "Automatically choose connection colour" checkbox is unchecked.