General > Terragen Discussion

Terrain question

(1/2) > >>

barkec:
How to remove terrain from scene? I need only sky/clouds ...i know there is a option to select "Render landscape"...i usaly uncheck this and after that i have black sphere in half of my scene. Well that black sphere is on place where terrain should be...Im using free version , is that problem?

Henry Blewer:
In the render control window, at the top, you can turn off the landscape, and/or the atmosphere rendering.

barkec:

--- Quote from: njeneb on January 16, 2012, 12:21:36 PM ---In the render control window, at the top, you can turn off the landscape, and/or the atmosphere rendering.

--- End quote ---
I mentioned I know that option, iv read something today about this terrain off/on and actualy guy say that this is bug. And anyone who make skybox without terain need to removie that black sphere in photoshop.

Henry Blewer:
You could try reducing the plant radius to 1. The planet is located in the objects tab.

TheBlackHole:
Increase the sky size to somewhere around 16000. There will still be some black around the bottom of the render, but since there's much less it's easier to photoshop out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version