Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Image Sharing / Re: It probably came out of the sewer
« Last post by Jo Kariboo on Today at 07:36:54 PM »
I had to google that.  ;D
Now, that I see, that it's a Frank Zappa song, I can't hold back the first attempt of putting that tentacle thing into a scene.

Maybe I just won the "who is the sickest?" contest. I built the spaceships during an afternoon some days ago. I had to.

If anyone feels offended by this image please tell me, and I or someone at Planetside's will (probably) remove this image.

On the other hand, what you see is a furry alien creature with some sort of a human skin secreting a milky liquid and some weird spaceships. Honni soit qui mal y pense...  ;D ;D ;D

Congratulations you won the first prize! I would like to have also "Monster Generator", sorry "Ivy Generator".   ;D
« Last post by luvsmuzik on Today at 06:10:20 PM »
Don't tell me your problems.....I have to face all my female models backwards til I figure out how to disguise the wet tshirt look.

My relatives will vouch for the fact that I have been making clothes for over 55 years....I also got an "A" in geometry....really? I will do this! :)
« Last post by Hannes on Today at 05:40:23 PM »
I had to google that.  ;D
Now, that I see, that it's a Frank Zappa song, I can't hold back the first attempt of putting that tentacle thing into a scene.

Maybe I just won the "who is the sickest?" contest. I built the spaceships during an afternoon some days ago. I had to.

If anyone feels offended by this image please tell me, and I or someone at Planetside's will (probably) remove this image.

On the other hand, what you see is a furry alien creature with some sort of a human skin secreting a milky liquid and some weird spaceships. Honni soit qui mal y pense...  ;D ;D ;D
« Last post by j meyer on Today at 05:23:37 PM »
 ;D  Cool.
But, 'I need a little more cheepnis please'. ;)
« Last post by Hannes on Today at 05:00:53 PM »
Sick! But a real beauty too! You certainly have an eye for subtle stuff, like the guy in the car on the left, puzzled. I love it when you do stuff like this, Hannes. Forget about cliffs  ;D

;D ;D ;D Yes, what about a "who is the sickest?" contest?

Thanks guys.
Announcements / Re: Terragen 3 Benchmark released
« Last post by jaf on Today at 03:57:08 PM »
Is the new benchmark on the horizon?  Why not "throw it out" to the group here and let us build, tear apart, and build again.  I'm pretty sure most of us want to see Planetside work on bugs and new features, so letting the community do the majority of the benchmark prep ideal.

Make some guidelines.... TG4 1.18.1 the base -- a person should be able to purchase TG4 and load and render the benchmark without error.  Try to include the features added after TG3.  Not sure if the free version of TG4 should be included or not -- probably should so a new buyer can have a good idea how his/her computer will respond.  New benchmark gets final approval from Planetside.

Just a thought and I think it would be educational -- different ideas, pros and cons, etc.
« Last post by Dune on Today at 03:56:51 PM »
Sick! But a real beauty too! You certainly have an eye for subtle stuff, like the guy in the car on the left, puzzled. I love it when you do stuff like this, Hannes. Forget about cliffs  ;D
Image Sharing / This and that
« Last post by luvsmuzik on Today at 03:29:08 PM »
I tried a few things here
STAIRS tgc.
Manuel Bastioni female
Low fog cloud layer
Rough wind patch water
Reflection on sand (masked)
I think I should taper the sea spray in near-distance to enhance shoreline (Mr. Lampost's bush 2 pops)
« Last post by mhaze on Today at 01:54:59 PM »
Gruesome  ;)
Image Sharing / Re: Orakum
« Last post by Dragonfire on Today at 01:13:30 PM »
Since I like the textures so well with which I influence my landscapes, I started in Blender to recreate these as 3D objects, here is the first of them.

With this, the surreal mountains of the last picture were created.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10