Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Terragen Discussion / Re: Exposed Main Input for Containers
« Last post by Dune on October 17, 2018, 06:28:13 AM »
Though it's a matter of 'milliseconds' doing so, it would be easier indeed.
Image Sharing / Re: Nebulae
« Last post by Dune on October 17, 2018, 06:27:25 AM »
Wonderful sequence again. Great work!
« Last post by WASasquatch on October 17, 2018, 06:27:17 AM »
Good idea. So that would be a double row of inputs, one inside, one outside. As soon as you pick one, the counterpart disappears.

Exactly, rather than having to backtrack, right click, or go into the shader to assign another shader to have the input exposed within. I'm often plugging, unplugging different shaders while testing, disp, childs, colour, etc. It'd also help when exiting/loading and the inputs resetting.
Image Sharing / Re: Not Really A Desert
« Last post by Dune on October 17, 2018, 06:26:12 AM »
Yeah, that's nice!
Image Sharing / Re: Keeping my Hand in
« Last post by Dune on October 17, 2018, 06:24:33 AM »
I think it's not too hard to make such a (beautiful) stone from a cube in TG.
« Last post by Dune on October 17, 2018, 06:17:34 AM »
Good idea. So that would be a double row of inputs, one inside, one outside. As soon as you pick one, the counterpart disappears.
Terragen Discussion / Exposed Main Input for Containers
« Last post by WASasquatch on October 17, 2018, 06:11:10 AM »
A cool feature would be a exposed main input inside container shaders, like surface layers, null shader, etc. This would make accessing it's input easily without reference to it's name.

Additionally, exposing subsequent inputs at the bottom without backtracking and right clicking / assigning via shader and not automatically hidden.
Terragen Discussion / Re: wich node allow to twist/warp Clouds Layer
« Last post by WASasquatch on October 17, 2018, 05:40:01 AM »
It's a pretty handy shader, though I haven't created a nice storm yet, I've tried. Hope you can create something epic. Good luck.

You an access it via the Node Palette (N), or the Right Click Node Network -> Create Shader -> Transform/Warp Shader -> Vortex Warp
Image Sharing / Re: More Columnar
« Last post by René on October 17, 2018, 05:36:22 AM »
The rocks in the latter look great, but the foreground colors are too saturated to my taste. All in all good work! :)
Open Discussion / Re: How Boston Dynamics makes their robots run, jump and parkour
« Last post by René on October 17, 2018, 05:28:57 AM »
This company scares the shit out of me with these contraptions of theirs. Even more unsettling is how they usually treat their own creations, kicking these things around, slamming door at them, knocking them over... God damned Skynet-made-real... ??? ??? Time to get a good baseball bat...

What else did you expect? They are trained to deal with real-world situations. :D
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
anything