Image Sharing / Re: Some new WIP's
« Last post by archonforest on Today at 07:00:37 AM »
great job as usual! 8)
« Last post by Dune on Today at 06:40:17 AM »
Thanks Bobby!
Image Sharing / Re: Summer skies
« Last post by Cocateho on Today at 04:12:07 AM »
Tweaking things a bit. Thinking I might put a low mountain range in the distance, or maybe one big mountain. needs something out there.

Bobby, we finally got snow, hopefully some will stay around for christmas. Supposed to be -9F Christmas morning! After that I'll really be looking forward to summer, especially with the holidays over, no need for snow and cold haha
Terragen Support / Re: Textures don't move with the object ?
« Last post by midnight_stories on December 17, 2017, 08:14:58 PM »
Thanks for the help , I think I understand. Wow I haven't seen a 3d program have to do that for about 25 Yrs, not exactly a feature I'd be boasting about, but at least I knew what's going on. I'll try those key short cuts Cheers !
« Last post by bobbystahr on December 17, 2017, 05:47:45 PM »
Thanks guys. I wish I could find some more (low-poly for distance) people having a leisurely stroll or cycle ride. They'd fit well in these kind of landscapes. Browsed to find some, but the yield is extremely meagre.
The masks to get the ditches, stream, road, etc. in were quite fickle to paint. Pixelwork, so to speak, as I didn't want to make the layered working TIFF too large. It's already at nearly one gig of data.

Have you checked this page out...a couple of bike riders amongst other folk. I had some luck with the bikers in the past. But check your email first

https://www.archibaseplanet.com/gdl?category=27&page=73
Image Sharing / Re: Summer skies
« Last post by archonforest on December 17, 2017, 05:10:53 PM »
Very nice. I like the big space there.
Terragen Support / Re: Textures don't move with the object ?
« Last post by Dune on December 17, 2017, 04:44:39 PM »
The image map applied is centered where the center of the sphere is. So when you move the sphere it will be distorted, and you have to set the new locations from the sphere in the image map after moving it.
If you can't select it might be that you're too close, and you may need to click at the right side of the preview window and hit ] (or [), something like that. But I don't remember what it's called.
Terragen Discussion / Re: mask to image
« Last post by Dune on December 17, 2017, 04:38:32 PM »
Well, that's not easy. I think the only way is to render it out somehow (by applying the grey map gradient over terrain) and import again as image map. But I don't really understand what your aim is. There might be an easier way, though I may not be the one to answer, as I will be offline for a while (moving house).
Image Sharing / Re: Just some more mountains!
« Last post by Dune on December 17, 2017, 04:32:51 PM »
Rocks are awesome!
Terragen Discussion / Re: My new Terragen website
« Last post by Dune on December 17, 2017, 04:31:16 PM »
Cool stuff, and nice clean site, Franck. Btw, I noticed some spelling errors, you might need to read through it once more.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10