Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Announcements / Re: Plan for 2018
« Last post by Suppybird on July 21, 2018, 04:10:11 PM »
Please release quickly Export OpenVDB. Every time new build come out, I jump and see the changelog immedialy just to read if it has OpenVDB features or not.
Terragen Discussion / "The Martian" Landscape...
« Last post by vinyvince on July 21, 2018, 03:32:35 PM »
Hi all. Im trying to create a photorealistic Mars' Landscape , similar to the areas seen in "The Martian". I have tried with World Creator 2 but it doesn't convinced me totally.. I was wondering if some genious gentlemen mind here may have done something similar which they would not mind to share their scene for me to give me a start to generate the landscape.  Here's what im looking to achieve...

Any help will be greatly appreciated,
Image Sharing / Re: Dune's 2DFlame Card
« Last post by bobbystahr on July 21, 2018, 02:51:36 PM »
Wow, you're getting there. Looks fantastic.

Agree...must mess about with this file if..... it's ever not a nice day outside....off on my bike today.
File Sharing / Re: Simple planet setup... needs work!
« Last post by bobbystahr on July 21, 2018, 02:47:59 PM »
Cool, a handy share though I rarely, almost never get that far from Earth lately heh heh, 'cepting when I space out .
File Sharing / Re: WASasquatch's Texture Library
« Last post by bobbystahr on July 21, 2018, 02:42:27 PM »
Good looking bricks for starters, very handy and the others look good as well. Thanks very much.
Terragen Discussion / Re: Card Shadows and God Rays
« Last post by bobbystahr on July 21, 2018, 02:10:20 PM »
A quick and dirty underwater setup (because this is what you want to achieve I assume?).
There's one TG card with a caustics image map in the opacity slot set to invisible that produces the caustics on the ground and the godrays. There's another card (cast shadows unchecked) with a reflective shader and a PF for displacement for the sea surface. The PF and the caustics don't match each other, but it's only for testing.

brilliant, what haven't I sussed this out...must be losing "little gray cells" heh heh heh
Terragen Discussion / Re: Card Shadows and God Rays
« Last post by Hannes on July 21, 2018, 01:57:42 PM »
A quick and dirty underwater setup (because this is what you want to achieve I assume?).
There's one TG card with a caustics image map in the opacity slot set to invisible that produces the caustics on the ground and the godrays. There's another card (cast shadows unchecked) with a reflective shader and a PF for displacement for the sea surface. The PF and the caustics don't match each other, but it's only for testing.
Same problem here, but no solution: Updated today to Version 4.2.10 (Mac-Edition), but no way to add the new License Key. The Maintenance purchase is valid until May 2019. Reinstall the whole program makes no difference.
Image Sharing / Re: Dune's 2DFlame Card
« Last post by Hannes on July 21, 2018, 12:46:20 PM »
Wow, you're getting there. Looks fantastic.
Image Sharing / Re: Nebulae
« Last post by Hannes on July 21, 2018, 12:45:01 PM »
This looks so amazing! Great work, Denis!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10