Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Image Sharing / Re: Mountain village before storm
« Last post by Philipp_g on Today at 07:26:15 PM »
sorry can't share the entire vid - but an excerpt - thanks for your interest
Terragen Support / Re: Terragen 4 crashes while browsing library
« Last post by Hubert_Holin on Today at 06:50:38 PM »
Paris (U.E.), le 24/09/2017

Hi Oshyan

Well, I just rebuilt my library, and the problem went away (this time I left out billboards ans OBJ objects, as these can be seen, or used, outside of Terragen, and imported as the need arises). Thanks for solving the problem.

If I may, I have one suggestion. This is not the first time I rebuilt the library, and perhaps will it not be the last. Save for this time, I did so because I moved the objects the library was pointing to, to a folder on the same disk or partition, and the library did not update as a consequence. This is quite surprising from a Mac user's point of view (though in this case it would not have been a surprise, as the move was to another disk, and in that case aliases do not follow). Perhaps this behaviour could be implemented at a later time.

Merci

Hubert Holin
Terragen Discussion / What size is the world??
« Last post by speedychef on Today at 06:29:12 PM »
I'm importing grey scale images to be used as a height map, but the terrain generated sometimes looks like a small patch. Is there a way to identify the size of the world and make a grey scale image that fits those dimensions?
Open Discussion / found online
« Last post by bobbystahr on Today at 05:38:24 PM »
« Last post by bobbystahr on Today at 05:25:10 PM »
It is the original size rendering 720p for video - there was no time for HD - the tight schedule would not alow it. I plan to do bigger renderings in stereo

Awesome, I thought it looked video size...did you do the video? will you share that if yes, please.
Terragen Discussion / Re: How to make tree covered terrain?
« Last post by speedychef on Today at 04:35:19 PM »
Is it possible to clear out some of the terrain, so that not all of it is tree covered?
Image Sharing / Re: Martin's landscapes
« Last post by luvsmuzik on Today at 04:34:24 PM »
Looks ominous and fantastic texturing!
« Last post by Philipp_g on Today at 03:33:12 PM »
It is the original size rendering 720p for video - there was no time for HD - the tight schedule would not alow it. I plan to do bigger renderings in stereo
Terragen Discussion / Re: How to make tree covered terrain?
« Last post by speedychef on Today at 03:19:30 PM »
Thanks for the help. It worked.  :)
« Last post by bobbystahr on Today at 03:08:43 PM »
Looks better here, unfortunate that its a smaller size as it would look awesome full screen.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10