Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Image Sharing / Re: Hillside Stairs
« Last post by archonforest on Today at 05:58:41 AM »
2nd version is great. Glad u put something front of the right stone wall. Well done.
Image Sharing / Re: Aspen woods
« Last post by archonforest on Today at 05:53:19 AM »
Really like the first one. Reminds me a classic painting.  Very nice setup. Great colors. Keep tweaking. I would try to break up a bit the yellow trees. Or mix a little reddish there.
Open Discussion / Re: Vga help
« Last post by archonforest on Today at 05:48:45 AM »
Same monitor,  same cable. No unit near by that can cause it. The only change there is the card. Perhaps I will replace the vga cable with an hdmi one. There is 2 different hdmi on the card.
Image Sharing / Re: Aspen woods
« Last post by Cocateho on Today at 03:21:47 AM »
V2:
Image Sharing / Aspen woods
« Last post by Cocateho on Today at 03:21:03 AM »
It's been a long hiatus with TG, been rather busy moving (finally made the leap out to Montana) and this is the first scene I've messed with in several months. Still tweaking quite a bit. 1st version is meant to be October, peak color season, second is a bit grayer with less leaves, maybe early November? I personally like the second one better even in the smaller test render.
Image Sharing / Re: Hillside Stairs
« Last post by Cocateho on Today at 03:15:09 AM »
Awesome details, I would love to live in that house  ;D. By any chance are soft shadows turned on? The render overall still has a very CG feel to it but I think it's some aspect of the lighting...
Image Sharing / Re: Oaken World
« Last post by zaxxon on Today at 03:14:15 AM »
Thank you all!
Image Sharing / Re: Oaken World
« Last post by Cocateho on Today at 03:10:15 AM »
Very nice, almost looks like Texas hill country a bit. Nice render!
Image Sharing / Re: Guardians below Old Man Pass
« Last post by bobbystahr on Today at 12:29:37 AM »
Oshyan I had never thought of using the enviro light that way, I'll give it a try. Thanks.

neither had, I was about to suggest messing with the Ambient colour myself but this looks smarter.
Image Sharing / Re: Guardians below Old Man Pass
« Last post by zaxxon on July 25, 2017, 11:46:21 PM »
Oshyan I had never thought of using the enviro light that way, I'll give it a try. Thanks.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10