Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Image Sharing / Re: It probably came out of the sewer
« Last post by mhaze on Today at 01:54:59 PM »
Gruesome  ;)
Image Sharing / Re: Orakum
« Last post by Dragonfire on Today at 01:13:30 PM »
Since I like the textures so well with which I influence my landscapes, I started in Blender to recreate these as 3D objects, here is the first of them.

With this, the surreal mountains of the last picture were created.
Image Sharing / Re: Orakum
« Last post by Dragonfire on Today at 01:07:32 PM »
Verrrry good. So realistic I could not get my arrow to navigate closer in image 2.  That point of view really draws the eye for sure! Excellent terrain!

Great thanks my friend!

I love this texture-derived and fractal-influenced Terrain :)
NWDA Cliffs Contest / Re: AndyWelder WIP's
« Last post by mhaze on Today at 11:52:00 AM »
Last one is terrific.
« Last post by Jo Kariboo on Today at 11:49:45 AM »
A beautiful staging with humor, Nice light to!  :D
NWDA Cliffs Contest / Re: Micks WIP
« Last post by mhaze on Today at 11:49:24 AM »
Ice is on the to do list. It's difficult to control.  And yes it's very busy but I always do that and then cut back!
NWDA Cliffs Contest / Re: Micks WIP
« Last post by Jo Kariboo on Today at 11:46:13 AM »
The clif of the two last version is excellent but in my opinion too much visual elements in the composition.I would eliminate ice that does not seem natural or at least rework.
NWDA Cliffs Contest / Re: Dune's cliff
« Last post by Jo Kariboo on Today at 11:40:00 AM »
I prefer versions with lights.
For the rock formation I like the version BigRock_18-02-18_v5 + road-test2, but prefers the half-light mood of the version BigRock_v4 + road-2.
« Last post by luvsmuzik on Today at 10:01:28 AM »
You are crazy. ;D
Image Sharing / It probably came out of the sewer
« Last post by Hannes on Today at 07:32:32 AM »
I had to take a little break from the cliff challenge.
I know this is a bit weird. It started as an Ivy Generator accident. I had the trunk mesh way too thick and it looked like tentacles. So I played with this thing (initially wrapped around a tree) and applied some shaders. Basically this is an edited version of the "Measles" shader of my Materials file in the file sharing section.
I can tell you that the first attempt of putting this thing into a scene looked even weirder. Like a giant genital (and I really took it quite far, so I thought it might be better not to post it here). I then created another scene. I used the city block I already had in some of my images and added a lot of stuff.
At Ten24 I found this creepy smiling guy (as part of a Modo shading tutorial). I just had to purchase him.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything