Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Image Sharing / Re: Spherical WIP_HELP
« Last post by Dune on Today at 06:44:31 AM »
I like it too, though two animals is a bit too much  :P I like the magpie, btw. I would add some gravel-like clumps or rougher soil to the ground though. Just a mix of (uncolored) small fake stones and billow displacements of 0.5-3cm or so.
I don't have any of these problems on win 7, so maybe it's win 10?
No problem.  I almost wrote that I have had a few "delays" in win10 (at least I attributed those to win10) that I didn't notice in winXP.)  I still have problems (sometimes) if  I pause and later resume a TG4 render or abort a population.
« Last post by bobbystahr on Today at 02:14:51 AM »

Looks nice. I like it.

Thanks Kadri
« Last post by Kadri on Today at 02:08:23 AM »

Looks nice. I like it.
Image Sharing / Re: Spherical WIP_HELP Portrait
« Last post by bobbystahr on Today at 01:31:24 AM »
here it is as a portrait
the mushrooms on the reclining log are a converted .lwo I got somewhere; same with the Aminita next to the erect log.
the Magpie is from adam thwaites at renderosity and the mouse and chipmunk are the same prop with 2 expressions...very handy by JTrout I'm guessing from rendo as well. Grass by Dune, Wood_anemone by Walli and the tree from XFROG freebies, sorry I forget which one and the .tgd is on a different computer in another room.
Image Sharing / Re: Mars Dying
« Last post by fleetwood on Today at 12:53:36 AM »
Nice, I see you got the fine sand grain going. Like the sculpted looking otherworld clouds.
Kadri, but do you mean "Preferred number of cores" in Edit|Preferences?  Mine only changes when I change it -- it's not stored in the tgd files.

Sorry, i had to be more precise. I mean the "affinity" option in the Windows TaskManager.
Image Sharing / Mars Dying
« Last post by treddie on Today at 12:17:21 AM »
A planet in the midst of losing the struggle.

75384-0
Kadri, but do you mean "Preferred number of cores" in Edit|Preferences?  Mine only changes when I change it -- it's not stored in the tgd files.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10