Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Image Sharing / Ledenon but if ? but no. ^^
« Last post by bla bla 2 on Today at 04:34:54 PM »
Oulalala. vroommmmmmmmmmm..........  :D
Terragen Discussion / Re: Panorama - How to get rid of the haze?
« Last post by luvsmuzik on Today at 04:04:34 PM »
A fractal in Terragen is world noise. Size of feature and displacement, along with seed are a few things that vary your terrain. You can see a preview of this in the node setup in preview or by accessing the small blue square on the fractal control window.
 Shaders do many things, many are defined in the wiki link or beginner tutorials.
You must crawl before walk turns to run. Grab a few beginner tutorials and file shares, try examining a file share, note the settings in the examples. You have wonderful ideas but your settings seem very extreme. A general search of most scene types will yield good examples, many with file shares. (tgd)
File Sharing / Re: Diving Suit link
« Last post by luvsmuzik on Today at 03:46:48 PM »
I think I left a comment on the download last week, if not, thanks again!
Terragen Discussion / Re: Panorama - How to get rid of the haze?
« Last post by zepeu on Today at 03:09:19 PM »
I had a little go at your file, 10min 'spielerei', nothing spectacular. Changed the suns and how they are used to eliminate the haze a bit, and added some new shaders. Hope you get some insight from this.

Woow, I still got stuff to learn...

So, you made 2 suns, one for the atmospheres, one for the surfaces and the one you called "sunlight bounce" witch I don't understand yet...

Concerning the shaders... Shame on me XD

Give me a few days to analyse that all...

Do you know where I can learn more about the fractals (and shaders) and how they work? I mean, more the "how is it calculated" stuff and that all...
On the webpage of terragen, I found this :
http://www.planetside.co.uk/wiki/index.php?title=Power_Fractal_Shader_v3
But it says what the different parameters do, but not how they work :p

And thank you a lot :)
Image Sharing / Re: Planetary rings
« Last post by cyphyr on Today at 02:55:07 PM »
sweet solution and works well. Is it one imported disk or two (one reversed)?
« Last post by bobbystahr on Today at 02:24:17 PM »
Image map, Bobby.

And another test.

Gotta up my reading comprehension...you said that before and I brain cramped it...Love your palmiverse..
File Sharing / Re: Diving Suit link
« Last post by inkydigit on Today at 02:18:58 PM »
Thanks!
:)
I did. Very interesting. Thanks for posting. Especially the part about changing lat/long of the planet and imported dem opened my eyes, thanks.
« Last post by Dune on Today at 01:40:14 PM »
Thanks Danny. Like I said this is built on a very small scale; 3m diameter imported disc, and very small 'planet'. Tiny fake stones mix. A universe that fits in a hand, sort of.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10