Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Terragen Discussion / Re: My new Terragen website
« Last post by Seth on Today at 04:21:00 PM »
here is the new adress of my website : http://setherragen.weebly.com/
Image Sharing / Re: Just some more mountains!
« Last post by bobbystahr on Today at 04:02:19 PM »
Terragen terrain eroded by Daniil's classic erosion.  Grass me, creeping zinia by Walli, heather by Dune. I had to use incremental saving on this one, over a hundred saves with lots of changes in-between!  Fakes stones continue to stress me out and I'm still not happy with these.  I tried to use some .obj rocks modelled in Silo but failed to texture them >:(

Nicely eroded terrain, what was the base terrain,Alpine? Fake Stone stress me out as well; only once in a while do I luck out on em. Must be a "magic bullet" for em somewhere. Grass mine? Care to share, it's a gooder. Nice Silo rock models even though you seem dissatisfied with them.
Terragen Discussion / Re: mask to image
« Last post by bobbystahr on Today at 03:42:00 PM »
Hmmm, definitely one for the 'Mask Master Dune' I'd say.
Image Sharing / Re: Spot on! Light objects - my go at visible lights
« Last post by bobbystahr on Today at 03:38:58 PM »
It's fine to disagree, but we can only know the truth if you share your scene files so others can replicate your tests, as well as try alternate methods of optimization. :)

- Oshyan

Hear! Hear!
Image Sharing / Re: Just some more mountains!
« Last post by SILENCER on Today at 03:22:43 PM »
Loving that horizontal crack separation on the cliff face
Terragen Discussion / mask to image
« Last post by micvswind on Today at 01:41:09 PM »
hi guys.
here is the question trouble me a lot.how can i convert the mask(from distribution/surface) to a image mask that i can use it anywhere else.like the image output of worldmachine.
and how can i inner offset the mask/selection(from distribution/surface and has no soft edge ) to get another mask

regards.
Terragen Support / Textures don't move with the object ?
« Last post by midnight_stories on Today at 01:33:00 PM »
Is this a bug when you move an object the texture coordinance for that object dosen't move with it.
E.g I have an ordinary sphere made by TG, I map some planet textures on it use spherical map.
then I move it the texture go all over the place. What's going on ? it must be something basic I'm missing.
Plus another thing I found I couldn't select the sphere in the render window, I can use the heading and distance.
But no real way to select it in the main view and drag it around, I am using a spherical camera so that might
have something to do with it. I've used TG for 3 years on and off and I still feel like a beginner. Just made
an environment HDR pack and DAZ and had great success with it. But it's still frustrating Lol!
Terragen Discussion / Re: Planet-making options
« Last post by Danny on Today at 01:03:13 PM »
Have a look at this if you would like Frank took a few years to develop it
http://www.store.nwdastore.com/planets/frankb-planet-pack
Image Sharing / Just some more mountains!
« Last post by mhaze on Today at 11:40:55 AM »
Terragen terrain eroded by Daniil's classic erosion.  Grass me, creeping zinia by Walli, heather by Dune. I had to use incremental saving on this one, over a hundred saves with lots of changes in-between!  Fakes stones continue to stress me out and I'm still not happy with these.  I tried to use some .obj rocks modelled in Silo but failed to texture them >:(
Open Discussion / Re: Beautiful realism.
« Last post by masonspappy on Today at 10:27:45 AM »
This guy is amazing.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10