Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Image Sharing / Re: Another example of Daniil's excellent erosion plugin
« Last post by WASasquatch on July 17, 2018, 06:04:51 AM »
Started out with a simple image map with some patches of white-grey-black (could have been procedural, but I quickly wanted a particulare flow/shape), displaced it, added a slope by displaced distance shader and set Daniil's plugin to work. I didn't use the actual erosion, just the maps. Actually just playing around a bit, so I added some partly procedural far city, and some other stuff. Man encroaching on nature, so to speak.

Is that in rivers mode or flows? Looks great. That plugin is really fun to play with.
Image Sharing / Another example of Daniil's excellent erosion plugin
« Last post by Dune on July 17, 2018, 05:47:04 AM »
Started out with a simple image map with some patches of white-grey-black (could have been procedural, but I quickly wanted a particulare flow/shape), displaced it, added a slope by displaced distance shader and set Daniil's plugin to work. I didn't use the actual erosion, just the maps. Actually just playing around a bit, so I added some partly procedural far city, and some other stuff. Man encroaching on nature, so to speak.
Image Sharing / Re: Dune's 2DFlame Card
« Last post by Dune on July 17, 2018, 05:39:43 AM »
Getting better and better. But what the orange stuff around the campfire on the ground? I would have made that sooty, with a soft simple shape and surface shader.
Image Sharing / Re: Twin Peaks ~ impressionistic
« Last post by Dune on July 17, 2018, 05:38:12 AM »
It's very cool already, lighting is very nice, I like the peak. I wouldn't do things to the foreground that would distract too much.
Image Sharing / Re: Just a few steps ... to procedural craters ...
« Last post by rpleak on July 17, 2018, 05:11:07 AM »
This is a great addition to Terragen. Is there anyway to randomize the diameter, number, and scattering of craters?

Rob P
Image Sharing / Old Barn Scene W I P
« Last post by bobbystahr on July 17, 2018, 04:04:51 AM »
This was done to play with the Barn, a nicely decrepit model and I rusted up an old tractor and covered it in vines as well...
As the title says it's a W I P so comment freely...
Image Sharing / Further on the Statue on the Pool
« Last post by bobbystahr on July 17, 2018, 04:00:27 AM »
Well, as expected, it changed somewhat, for the better I think. C&C welcome.
Terragen Discussion / Re: NWDA Welcome's René van Megen to New World Digital Art
« Last post by Oshyan on July 17, 2018, 01:37:49 AM »
Congrats to both Rene *and* NWDA. You're lucky to have each other. :D

- Oshyan
Image Sharing / Re: Twin Peaks ~ impressionistic
« Last post by luvsmuzik on July 17, 2018, 01:31:10 AM »
Pretty!  :)
Image Sharing / Re: Dune's 2DFlame Card
« Last post by luvsmuzik on July 17, 2018, 01:29:40 AM »
made a simple lamp for the barn  :)
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]