Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
File Sharing / Re: WASasquatch's Terragen Flames / Campfire
« Last post by WASasquatch on Today at 05:48:52 PM »
I have not messed with lighting yet as I wanted to do it straight first.....but I will probably try something. It is just my nature. ;D

Still though thanks for showing me in higher resolution. I added the Terragen Action I shared in discussion to yours. Really love the contrast and bloom on the flames.

Thanks for the share, will mess around on the workstation later, post email time.

Thanks Bobby, can't wait to see.

I wonder if these could work at all with 2D or v2 clouds. May try some things later. If it's possible, in theory, it'd cut render time in half.
Image Sharing / Re: The long way to Orakum II The standing guards
« Last post by Dragonfire on Today at 05:00:22 PM »
The floating balls are my new favourits of your work :)
Very beautiful and interesting at same time.

Thank you much Doc!

Here I used the material of the first sphere, but as a plane surface not as a sphere :)

Open Discussion / Re: Morphing DAZ
« Last post by j meyer on Today at 04:56:19 PM »
Why don't you do in ZB?
Image Sharing / Re: Mountains w.i.p.
« Last post by René on Today at 02:47:03 PM »
I have tried another light incidence, and a picture of density of the basic vegetation.
Don't mind the bare trees; I'm going to adjust them.
« Last post by René on Today at 02:43:05 PM »
Thanks for the tips and explanations. I continue to experiment, but on the other hand I have been working on this for far too long, which clouds my critical abilities. Maybe it's time for a break.
Image Sharing / Re: tundra
« Last post by bobbystahr on Today at 02:29:36 PM »
Earlier was the base work for some tundra shaders, but this is the main commission. Dull vantage point and hard to make it interesting, but I rather like it anyway. It's supposed to be part of sequence of changing landscapes. This is early tundra, just after a major Ice Age. Proof is trudging along down there somewhere.

"hard to make it interesting" is an understatement for sure from a guy living not far South of serious tundra. Coincidentally I just started on an image titled light brown tundra from the name of the clip file from presets I threw at it. If it works I will of course, post it; but many don't even get to the "hmmmm" point lately
« Last post by DocCharly65 on Today at 01:58:55 PM »
Sorry - I think I missunderstood the problem. Looking again I saw the too dark shadows. I hope Ulco's suggestion works:
« Last post by Dune on Today at 01:37:34 PM »
Opacity still has influence on shadows I found out a while ago, and since then I use it quite a lot to get more light within canopies. But don't go under 0.50001, or it's indeed zeroed.
Maybe another (less strong) sunlight with very soft shadows right above?
Image Sharing / Re: Neanderthals
« Last post by Dune on Today at 01:33:42 PM »
Yeah, I was thinking of adding a line about the guy really needing a good rinse  ;)

Also this new figure. Child is not perfect at all (wasn't able to use a proper morph).
Image Sharing / Re: The long way to Orakum II The standing guards
« Last post by DocCharly65 on Today at 01:33:23 PM »
The floating balls are my new favourits of your work :)
Very beautiful and interesting at same time.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything