Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Image Sharing / Re: Nebulae
« Last post by KyL on October 22, 2017, 11:48:13 PM »
Wonderful photographs :)
Image Sharing / Re: Population of rock objects
« Last post by BigMisch on October 22, 2017, 11:15:45 PM »
Awesome work!! Went to your art station too, so much nice work! I'm new to TG and don't fully understand how you did all this, but it's all really well done haha. :D
Image Sharing / Re: Nebulae
« Last post by BigMisch on October 22, 2017, 11:05:10 PM »
I'm new to TG and new to the boards, and these are so cool!! Thanks for sharing!
Image Sharing / Re: What lies ahead
« Last post by yossam on October 22, 2017, 10:59:12 PM »
Need to make some tracks in the snow.............. :P
Image Sharing / Re: Far South
« Last post by treddie on October 22, 2017, 10:08:43 PM »
We're you thinking in terms of the PF connected to the output of the strata node?

At any rate, that's what I did and it definitely helped give it a more natural look...making the strata layers not so perfect.  At first I couldn't see any change really, then realized the displacement amplitude was set to 1.  10 seemed too much.  I am testing with 5.

As for the submarine, I was debating whether or not I should fully texture it.  Seeing as how there is so much detail in the environment, I think I really need to do it.  But I am going to keep the sub light grey because if I go to a more realistic black rubber coating, it just gets lost in the dark blue of the water.  Composition wise, I really need it to be the light grey.
Image Sharing / Re: Prometheus Cargo Preparations
« Last post by J_Con on October 22, 2017, 10:06:12 PM »
Excellent work.The McDonald's is a nice touch.
Image Sharing / FluffyClouds
« Last post by jlsarnicola on October 22, 2017, 09:42:23 PM »
Playing with soft fluffy clouds :D
Image Sharing / Re: What lies ahead
« Last post by Lady of the Lake on October 22, 2017, 02:02:15 PM »
Super sky.
Terragen Discussion / Re: DSM, DTM, DEM's
« Last post by bobbystahr on October 22, 2017, 01:46:43 PM »
Cool find, Bobby, may come in handy one day. But the georeferencing is not important luckily. I relocated the center of interest to 0/0/0 anyway for ease of manouvring camera's and having trees sit upright. Thanks, guys!

cool, but filed for future needs of any one here...upright trees are the best kind...the only ones I hang from..er with hee hee hee
Open Discussion / Re: interesting subject for a render here,
« Last post by bobbystahr on October 22, 2017, 01:44:25 PM »
Strange. Maybe it's a spying device, attached to something under water...

I'm guessing scuba divers have checked it out...very odd floating there for 100 years and moving about...that's the weird part to me.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything