Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Terragen Discussion / Re: Clouds following terrain revisited
« Last post by Dune on Today at 04:42:26 PM »
No, I don't think so, but maybe something has changed in the cloud node in the last years or so. I hardly ever (never) use those features nowadays. I will test some older file in which I did a very nice lenticular cloud. See if it still works.
If you try my file and fill in some other values, funny things happen.
File Sharing / Re: Real Strata Outcropping
« Last post by Dune on Today at 04:38:24 PM »
Yeah, but more details from those detailed descriptions would be good!  ;D ;D ;D
File Sharing / Re: Different textures
« Last post by Dune on Today at 04:36:13 PM »
Yeah, if you could do that, great. I tried again, was blocked again, tried to 'accept' that website, but the page went blue and changes to the system were announced, and that put me off. Better sure than sorry.
Terragen Discussion / Re: group objects to population
« Last post by Dune on Today at 04:33:44 PM »
But grouping usually means that some parts/objects are away from the center of that group and in hilly terrain the parts/objects on the outside of the group may well float. They won't sit on ground.
Terragen Discussion / Re: group objects to population
« Last post by raffyraffy on Today at 04:22:20 PM »

Thanks   :)
Open Discussion / Enter the Quixel Mixer contest
« Last post by Danny on Today at 03:39:11 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4p33DHfEro&feature=share

https://80.lv/articles/join-the-quixel-mixer-contest/

Contest guidelines

Create the best looking diorama in the renderer or engine of your choice, using only Quixel Megascans Assets and materials created in Quixel Mixer
    Create 1-to-2 materials in Mixer, then use these (1-to-2) created materials as the ONLY tiling material in your renderer
    You may use up to, but not more than, five 3D Megascans assets and/or decals for flourishes to your render

Donít have a Megascans subscription? Sign up for a free 30-day subscription today!
Work in progress posts

When posting your WIPs on Twitter, Instagram, or on Facebook, donít forget to use the hashtag: #QuixelMixer. You could also join and post on our Facebook Group: Quixel Art Community.
Final submissions

Please submit your final entries via email to galen@quixel.se.
Deadline

The deadline for submitting final entries is June 4.
Announcement

The winners will be presented on the QuixelTools Twitch livestream on June 6.
File Sharing / Re: Different textures
« Last post by bobbystahr on Today at 02:39:00 PM »
Thanks guys. I'll try again, perhaps mine is a bit paranoia  ;)

I got no badness but it was a mighty long download, bout an hour and a half on my connection. I could share it with you on sendspace if y don't wanna risk it.
Image Sharing / Re: Erosion in 4 renders
« Last post by luvsmuzik on Today at 01:39:49 PM »
Here I halved or doubled the x,z values in vector constants for the voronoi noise
Terragen Discussion / Re: Dani's Erosion implemented in Gaea
« Last post by luvsmuzik on Today at 01:35:50 PM »
NICE!
Terragen Discussion / Re: Dani's Erosion implemented in Gaea
« Last post by SILENCER on Today at 01:27:58 PM »
I mean Daniil.  Typo.
To my knowledge, Dax implemented some of his code, or whatever was needed to bring those features into his software.
Nevertheless, looks boss.

And here it is in Terragen
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything