Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Terragen Discussion / Re: cast shadows from invisible obj
« Last post by JoeBeckley on March 28, 2017, 09:23:14 PM »
Just curious if this has been resolved on the Mac side of things yet.
Image Sharing / Re: Mystery of the Penrose Device
« Last post by Danny on March 28, 2017, 09:10:48 PM »
Very nice
Image Sharing / Re: Phillipe (we'll call him Phil) was Not Happy
« Last post by luvsmuzik on March 28, 2017, 09:08:07 PM »
Haha....give her a break. She is surely arranging a "special delivery of some sort"? SURPRISE!!!!

This is becoming quite something. Very nice!
Image Sharing / Re: Mystery of the Penrose Device
« Last post by luvsmuzik on March 28, 2017, 09:01:20 PM »
Oh my! You are a magician! Spectacular imagery!
Image Sharing / Re: Aurora Borealis
« Last post by bobbystahr on March 28, 2017, 08:50:40 PM »
the latter wall I rendered myself.

Now that must have been an exercise in patience..I link folks to that when they want to see what TG is capable of....
Image Sharing / Re: Aurora Borealis
« Last post by Tangled-Universe on March 28, 2017, 07:59:11 PM »
Haha oh sorry, misunderstood that!
Image Sharing / Re: Shortcut
« Last post by bobbystahr on March 28, 2017, 07:13:31 PM »
Very nice, some variation in the trees would improve this as Oshyan mention, regardless it's still a topshelf piece

2nd view and I agree, the grass on the other hand is nicely varied colour wise. Maybe apply that technique to the trees as well.
Image Sharing / Re: Revisit the past
« Last post by Luc Bianco on March 28, 2017, 07:06:43 PM »
Hi

I did not try to clone the original one, but to rework a scene I did with first Terragen and see what I could do with T4.

But that's true if we compare both I would say also that I prefer the classic... I guess we can do better with T4 than what I achieved here, specially on water. But I would say also that most of pictures I saw of iceberg there is no foam and wave scale looks small compare to iceberg size. So maybe original one was less realistic

luc

Great image, Luc! Nevertheless somehow I like the Classic one better too. The water is fantastic.
Image Sharing / Mystery of the Penrose Device
« Last post by fleetwood on March 28, 2017, 07:00:51 PM »
G and I reached the hamlet of Burton at 4:15 PM on the dreary and blustery afternoon of March 28th, xxxx. Departing the coach we refreshed ourselves briefly at the Timbers, a comfortable if somewhat rough inn. Then it was off across the village to the home of young Tom Penrose to hear a first hand account of his accidental discovery....
... leading us off on a path across the fields and then up onto the wooded cliffs along the Lake Huron. After some rather strenuous scrambling we climbed to a distinct rocky promontory over looking the water and the stony shore. It was then that we spied the area of strange fog that clung to the base of the cliff and soon we became aware of an odd sound to be heard above the rhythmic heaving of the waves, an eerie and organic low howling whine emanating from that fog. Peering more intently we began to make out the outlines of a most peculiar and somehow disturbing object. We must make our way down....

Image Sharing / Re: Shortcut
« Last post by El Kabong on March 28, 2017, 06:54:48 PM »
Lookin' :o for something lurking in the trees or behind them boulders up ahead... 
Everyone one knows that shortcuts can be quite dangerous at times.
Maybe it's time to take a break right here and enjoy the view.
Later, Ron
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
anything