Recent posts

Image Sharing / Re: Gaea to Terragen; First go
Last post by pokoy - Today at 12:02:57 PM
Second that, great landscape - something's strange though, looks like most of the trees are tilted?
Image Sharing / Re: Pacific Island 2024
Last post by Renegade26 - April 24, 2024, 02:55:17 PM
You've conjured up a really realistic Pacific atmosphere here; lovely detailing on the island too.
Image Sharing / Re: Gaea to Terragen; First go
Last post by Stormlord - April 24, 2024, 02:10:15 PM
Very natural looking landscape and nice clouds, great Widefield format.

STORMLORD
Image Sharing / Gaea to Terragen; First go
Last post by Renegade26 - April 24, 2024, 08:34:59 AM
No message is associated with this attachment. No message is associated with this attachment.[/attach]
Terragen Discussion / Re: Is a Linux Version A Possi...
Last post by efflux - April 23, 2024, 12:54:23 PM
I might try installing it but I won't use it until I get a better computer. I have done this before a long time ago and there were some UI problems. I didn't specifically notice any render slowdown but that would not be good. If money was no object I would buy a Mac since they are good for audio and in fact I might buy an older Mac just to upgrade my Mac for audio purpose but I don't want to use Windows. I haven't booted to Windows for over ten years.
Image Sharing / Re: Sandstone Rocks
Last post by efflux - April 23, 2024, 11:54:40 AM
This is really good. The rock surfaces are perfect and various moss and plant arrangement.

If I was to try to nitpick this, the only thing i would say is that the mist looks like it has slight gaps. I'm assuming it's driven by a texture. i suppose it could look just like this but some tree branches appear to move into clearer spaces and hence the depth is lost very slightly.

I've been doing a lot of photography and it's kind of got me thinking about using Terragen again and how to create and edit to be more like photos.
Image Sharing / Re: Drawings
Last post by sboerner - April 22, 2024, 09:18:14 PM
Johnny Quest! Blast from the past.
Image Sharing / Drawings
Last post by Doug - April 22, 2024, 09:26:10 AM
a picture of my Drawing Table.
i wish
Terragen Discussion / Re: Non Directional Lighting o...
Last post by kent_m - April 18, 2024, 03:05:06 PM
Hello, I'm getting back to this and am very curious if this idea of affecting cloud settings using 'downstream' nodes was explored?
Image Sharing / Re: Flying Machines
Last post by Doug - April 17, 2024, 09:31:11 AM
adding signs