Author Topic: problem of render  (Read 158 times)

Offline micvswind

problem of render
« on: November 10, 2017, 08:16:57 AM »
hello guys.
i render this image but still there is a piece of area can't render.would you guys could help me.

regards.

Offline Oshyan

• Planetside Staff
  • Holy snagging ducks!
Re: problem of render
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 12:28:05 AM »
You are creating very extreme displacements which can create holes like this. The normal fix is to increase Displacement Tolerance in the Planet object. A value of 2 usually fixes such problems, but yours is very strong. Even a value of 5 does not fix it totally. I would suggest rethinking or adjusting how you are creating this effect because it is not creating very good geometry (from heavy and/or overlapping displacement) for the renderer to work with.

- Oshyan

Offline micvswind

Re: problem of render
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2017, 07:01:09 AM »
You are creating very extreme displacements which can create holes like this. The normal fix is to increase Displacement Tolerance in the Planet object. A value of 2 usually fixes such problems, but yours is very strong. Even a value of 5 does not fix it totally. I would suggest rethinking or adjusting how you are creating this effect because it is not creating very good geometry (from heavy and/or overlapping displacement) for the renderer to work with.

- Oshyan

i see.thank you to explain this.i will have a try with you method.

regards.

anything