Author Topic: Boolean Add for object intersections  (Read 552 times)

Offline Dune

• Corkscrew Bird
    • www.ulco-art.nl
Re: Boolean Add for object intersections
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2017, 07:49:26 AM »
Did you use the search function for this? There's quite a lot of discussions and stuff to be found related to beach and surf.....
In case you still haven't seen enough of my work: www.ulco-art.nl

Offline treddie

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2017, 04:47:53 PM »
I had found a few, but they seemed to breeze over particulars without much explanation of how given shaders actually work.

There was a "great" plugin ages ago that did automatic surf.  I say "great" in quotes because it was very realistic to a point, but unfortunately had some geometric artifacts that always had to be fixed in post, and had problems with wave fronts looking as if they were coming from a mesh that was too low res.

Offline Dune

• Corkscrew Bird
    • www.ulco-art.nl
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2017, 07:11:52 AM »
That was in Terragen 1, the first version. Something like that would be great for TG4 as well, I agree. I've done some work on waves and surf (and some others did as well), but it's not like Realflow stuff  ;) Check out NWDA shop, there's a few things there as well.
In case you still haven't seen enough of my work: www.ulco-art.nl

Offline bobbystahr

• Turn, and face the Strange Ch Ch Changes...D Bowie
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2017, 02:44:07 PM »
That was in Terragen 1, the first version. Something like that would be great for TG4 as well, I agree. I've done some work on waves and surf (and some others did as well), but it's not like Realflow stuff  ;) Check out NWDA shop, there's a few things there as well.

I actually asked Jo Meder about that but as he's the mac programmer/coder and living on a fault line in New Zealand I figger he has way more on his mind...they get quakes way more often than even California.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New

bobbystahr