Author Topic: Nebulae  (Read 714 times)

Offline Dune

• Corkscrew Bird
    • www.ulco-art.nl
Re: Nebulae
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2017, 02:11:11 PM »
Negative multiply in PS? Complement color of one layer and multiply? Results are really awesome.
In case you still haven't seen enough of my work: www.ulco-art.nl

Offline Denis Sirenko

« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2017, 03:54:46 PM »
How do you make these faint small tiny details (the black dust structures) in your picture "Hulakara-Minkares nebula" ? I can't figure that out..., how do you make them? Do you render them in Terragen (so is it just a question of settings) or do you stamp them later on into the rendering via Photoshop? Hmmmhhh....

You guessed it, I make them a separate pass in Terragen, then I impose either the nebula itself or its alpha channel. It is also not bad to create a weak light nebula between the main nebula and the dark nebula. It creates a good air perspective for the main nebula and complicates the structure and appearance. A weak light nebula you can also render separately. I could do all this in one *.tgd scene, but I'm afraid that my computer will just explode. And since I know the photoshop there's just no point in this.

Unfortunately, I do not have time to study everything you wrote today. But I see that very interesting information. As soon as I can, I'll study. Thank you very much!

Offline Stormlord

• Dirk Kipper fresh art and new grafics for your computer
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2017, 04:32:00 PM »
I really love it !

STORMLORD

anything