In the morning

Started by Hannes, June 18, 2017, 04:43:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannes

Sorry for being a bit absent lately. Quite busy at the moment. And I'll be on vacation at the end of june for two weeks.
So here is something new. It started with the improving of this tree model (Freebie by Archmodels).
Grass by Lighting, flowers are free models from somewhere (called DNW flowers  :-[), guy from Ten 24, and ruin... well, I don't remember as well. I've used it before, and maybe I wrote somewhere where it's from... Embarrassing...  :-[

Hope you like it.

Kadri

I like it.
You use that guy nearly as much as i use crashed spaceships Hannes  :P

Hannes

Quote from: Kadri on June 18, 2017, 04:58:55 AM

I like it.

Yes, and his desperate facial expression shows, that he might be the pilot of your crashed spaceships... ;D ;D ;D

Kadri

Quote from: Hannes on June 18, 2017, 05:01:53 AM
Quote from: Kadri on June 18, 2017, 04:58:55 AM

I like it.

Yes, and his desperate facial expression shows, that he might be the pilot of your crashed spaceships... ;D ;D ;D

LOL!
;D ;D ;D

fleetwood

He's a survivor for sure.
All elements evoke morning very well.

Dune

Agura Nata

Nice Render and work Hannes, gefällt mir gut :)
"Live and Learn!"

DocCharly65

Nice composition, nice light, nice ambience, nice veggies!

Hannes

Thanks, guys, quite a quick shot...

bobbystahr

Really like this...nice job on the flowers, great translucence on the petals...over all a nicely balanced scene.
something borrowed,
something Blue.
Ring out the Old.
Bring in the New
Bobby Stahr, Paracosmologist

Oshyan

I love-love-LOVE backlighting, and the specular on the grass also works great here. Well done! Only that poor guy, I don't know why he isn't happier in this lovely place. :p

- Oshyan

Dune

dorianvan

Great pov and lighting. What is that strange formation behind the guy? Also, are the birds just a single object that you imported?
-Dorian

Hannes

Thanks guys! Dorian, it's a ruin. And yes, the birds are a single object. You can find it in the file sharing section.

realspace3d

Nice render Hannes, great work as always!