Author Topic: The newest Teaser is out ;)  (Read 537 times)

Offline DocCharly65

Re: The newest Teaser is out ;)
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2017, 11:56:48 AM »
A little update  :)

I was unsatisfied with many things of course but I could change or repair some of them:

Corrected spelling of "lens flares" and "myth busted"
Some Titles or subtitles look better now since they are not any more zoomed in or zoomed out
Some sound changes:
At the JJ-Enterprise scene double beeps instead of single beeps sound better
The call of Mr. Castel is introduced by a railroad station gong
Added some animations:
Helicopter fly over
In the ventilation shafts
Alien tracker
Ripleys eyes
The drinking bird

I am not sure if the old link still works. Whwn I tested it I was shown the old video though I chose "overwriting" the original file in Vimeo. After deleting the browser history I saw the new version.

It seems to be the same link but to be sure I add the actual link again here:
https://vimeo.com/197406391

I hope you like the changes.
The next renderjobs are already in the pipeline - was really too cold here in the PC room  ;D ;)

What I forgot to add in the credits is the objects and tgc's from some forum members here - I'm sorry!
The end credits of the final film will obviously be longer than the film  ;D
But especially here in the forum I want to mention Ulco's help with the puddles in the R2D2 moonlight forest scene, many grass plants by Chris and all the space scenes wouldn't have been possible without FrankB's Planet Pack. Also I got many good suggestions in repairing or texturing models by Hannes, Jochen, Ulco, Bobby and many more.

...an again I forgot a detail: some animations I had to speed up a bit to have place or the new scenes and I forgot to set intermediate image calculation to ON... So this time the stuttering is my fault... I'll upload an update next week (this week the free upload budget is already fully used)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 01:01:04 PM by DocCharly65 »
Life socks! Even Mel Brooks knew this!

Offline Dune

• Corkscrew Bird
    • www.ulco-art.nl
Re: The newest Teaser is out ;)
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2017, 03:48:48 PM »
Thanks Nils. Downloading now..... curious....
In case you still haven't seen enough of my work: www.ulco-art.nl

anything