Terragen 2.5 is now available! Version 2.5 is a major step forward for interoperability between Terragen and many other 3D applications. Industry standard FBX format is now supported for both import and export, and can include cameras, lights and nulls - all with animation - as well as terrain geometry. In addition, Nuke camera .chan files can now be exported from Terragen as well as imported.
Significant changes include:
- Export of cameras, lights and nulls, including animation, to FBX format
- Export of camera data to Nuke .chan format
- Export of terrain data to FBX format
- Import of cameras, lights, markers and nulls, including animation, from FBX
- New Card node that can be populated and used for billboards
You can find out more about using FBX in Terragen in the Planetside Wiki:http://planetside.co.uk/wiki/index.php?title=FBX_Reference
Terragen 2.5 also includes some other bug fixes and enhancements. Check out the full Terragen 2.5 Release Change Log
This is a free update for licensed users of Terragen 2. If you are a licensed user, please use the built-in Check For Update feature to access the new version.